Having built up a wide and varied practice over the last 20 years, Amrit specialises in the following:
– Alternative dispute resolution
– Commercial litigation (including cross-border disputes, company disputes, partnership/trust disputes and injunction applications)
– Construction disputes
– Divorce (including high value conflict financial applications and drafting of pre/post nuptial agreements
– Children applications (including parental alienation and narcissistic partners)
– Fraud & regulatory matters (including disputes and challenges against HMRC)
– Intellectual property
– Probate disputes (including inheritance and trusts)
– Professional negligence (including claims against brokers)
– Property litigation (including TOLATA claims)
– Sports (advisory, drafting, player care & regulatory)
Amrit’s unique and multi-disciplinary practice provides an edge for his clients when grappling complex legal issues and a wealth of commerciality.
Amrit has acted for royal families & football clubs, as well as high-net worth and ultra-net worth individuals and international family offices. His practice is predominantly High Court based and he has appeared in the Supreme Court on two occasions. Amrit has built important relationships with others including Queen’s Counsel, which has allowed him to build up a team of trusted professionals.
Amrit believes in providing clients with a “road map” from the outset, including fixed fees. Amrit prides himself in leaving ‘no stone unturned’ for his clients and being a ‘war horse’ in the court room. He is very approachable and is always accessible to those that instruct him.
Amrit was awarded the “Asian Highly Commended Lawyer of the Year” in 2018 and has appeared in Spear’s Magazine and the Legal 500.
Amrit enjoys playing the saxophone and travelling, but above all he enjoys being a dad to his three children.