Having built up a wide and varied practice over the last 20 years, Amrit specialises in the following:
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Commercial litigation (including cross-border disputes, company disputes, partnership/trust disputes and injunction applications)
- Construction disputes
- Divorce (including high value conflict financial applications and drafting of pre/post nuptial agreements
- Children applications (including parental alienation and narcissistic partners)
- Fraud & regulatory matters (including disputes and challenges against HMRC)
- Intellectual property
- Probate disputes (including inheritance and trusts)
- Professional negligence (including claims against brokers)
- Property litigation (including TOLATA claims)
- Sports (advisory, drafting, player care & regulatory)
Amrit’s unique and multi-disciplinary practice provides an edge for his clients when grappling complex legal issues and a wealth of commerciality.
Amrit is instructed by heads of states, royal families, UNWI’s & HNWI’s across various industries and sectors. His practice is predominantly High Court based and beyond.
Amrit has featured in the Financial Times, Bloomberg & The Evening Standard.
Amrit believes in providing clients with a “road map” from the outset, including fixed fees. Amrit prides himself in leaving ‘no stone unturned’ for his clients and being a ‘war horse’ in the court room. He is very approachable and is always accessible to those that instruct him.
Amrit was awarded the “Asian Highly Commended Lawyer of the Year” in 2018 and has appeared in Spear’s as well as The Legal 500.
Amrit often collaborates with international lawyers in N. America, S.E Asia and across the Middle East.
Amrit enjoys playing the saxophone and travelling, but above all he enjoys being a dad to his three children.
Please visit my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/amrit-johal-b5077a89/